|What does PETA think about dragon slaying?|
With recovery in mind, we thought it'd be good to rehash some of the most memorable moments at this year's Dragon Con. When you're feeling down, think of these gems and maybe things won't seem so bad.
Or your longing for the con will grow exponentially and you'll cry to the heavens for just one more Buffy panel. Either way, enjoy:
* The wedding at the end of the parade that got interrupted.
* The endless wait for the elevator that almost made you take the stairs that one time. Almost.
* That "Last Dragon Con" song that's now stuck in my head forever. THANKS OBAMA.
* The food court. You despise the thought of visiting it, yet you're also drawn to its tantalizing culinary options. In January you'll find yourself standing in its center weeping for what could have been.
* "Doctor Who" actor Sylvester McCoy speaks to a crowded ballroom of Who fans. Did you participate in the scarf limbo?
* That moment when you parked your car, realizing you wouldn't move it for four days, and had finally arrived at Dragon Con.
Hope everyone had a great con. See you next year.